View Single Post
dabouleyboo
12-11-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
someone from your section should have commented along with you - to show you were not the only one they were annoying. I wonder why no one stuck up for/with you, unless......
C'mon man. Intimidation. Isn't it pretty obvious? Nobody wanted to say anything to a big group of thugs, especially if you saw the people in my row - mostly girls with their skinny boyfriends. People shouted 'Thank you' to me and clapped when I said something, but were not going say anything directly to the instigators for fear of physical retaliation. All I did was say what EVERYONE was thinking . . .

Your status says 'Thinker'. Would I really be posting on this forum if I'm the type of guy who goes to Tool shows looking for a fight? That's stupid.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:56 AM   #25
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
someone from your section should have commented along with you - to show you were not the only one they were annoying. I wonder why no one stuck up for/with you, unless......
C'mon man. Intimidation. Isn't it pretty obvious? Nobody wanted to say anything to a big group of thugs, especially if you saw the people in my row - mostly girls with their skinny boyfriends. People shouted 'Thank you' to me and clapped when I said something, but were not going say anything directly to the instigators for fear of physical retaliation. All I did was say what EVERYONE was thinking . . .

Your status says 'Thinker'. Would I really be posting on this forum if I'm the type of guy who goes to Tool shows looking for a fight? That's stupid.
OFFLINE |