View Single Post
BoNeSaW's Avatar BoNeSaW
07-10-2007, 12:18 PM

5th time seeing TOOL and one of the best! (only 1996 at the Warehouse in TO was better). We had floors for the June 24th show, and stood right near Adam, this time we had section 123 row 3 and again, was just a short distance from Adam. Had a great view of Maynard the entire show, he stood beside Carey most the night just going insane, and Carey, well he was mindblowing as always!
As for the sound, I thought it was excellent, and I didn't really have a problem with the show on the 24th either, I can never really complain about anything when it comes to seeing TOOL, other than maybe wishing some songs off Opiate or Undertow, but anytiime I see TOOL it's been 100% satisfaction for me!
I like having floors for most shows, but because this was a 2nd show at Copps we decided to get seating this time, and glad we did, no fuckers pushing or moshing around, we could see clearly and drink our beers and enjoy the show, lights, lasers and everything! Was awesome! I think my buddy and I were the only two people around us singing to FLOOD, as we've been fans since Opiate, and the crowd was a bit younger in our section but they still enjoyed it and we had a blast in our section, everyone stood, nobody sat down or took pictures to distract our view.. was great!
Although I would love to have had my camera with me, was so close and a great view, but just not worth the risk of losing it, security was really strict about photos... however the smell of weed everywhere, well that was ok, right on! lol
Hopefully someone can post any pics they did manage to take on here, would like to see them.
The hilite for me was easily FLOOD, and then probably 46 & 2 and Lateralus. The green beams everywhere was trippy! Especially when they all shined down on Adam and he just stood there like a statue, overlooking the crowd in awe... was wicked!
Even though I was close to Adam, I spent more time watching Justin go fuckin crazy, the guy is awesome! I love how he gets right into it, where as Adam is a bit different, his guitar playing speaks it all. Oh and yes, seeing Justin get handed 2 beers and chuggin them down while playing with one hand kneeled down was pretty fuckin cool.. he was enjoying himself as much as us fans.
Have seen them 5 times, will see them 500 more! Can't wait til the next time... Thanks TOOL for another solid performance!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

5th time seeing TOOL and one of the best! (only 1996 at the Warehouse in TO was better). We had floors for the June 24th show, and stood right near Adam, this time we had section 123 row 3 and again, was just a short distance from Adam. Had a great view of Maynard the entire show, he stood beside Carey most the night just going insane, and Carey, well he was mindblowing as always!
As for the sound, I thought it was excellent, and I didn't really have a problem with the show on the 24th either, I can never really complain about anything when it comes to seeing TOOL, other than maybe wishing some songs off Opiate or Undertow, but anytiime I see TOOL it's been 100% satisfaction for me!
I like having floors for most shows, but because this was a 2nd show at Copps we decided to get seating this time, and glad we did, no fuckers pushing or moshing around, we could see clearly and drink our beers and enjoy the show, lights, lasers and everything! Was awesome! I think my buddy and I were the only two people around us singing to FLOOD, as we've been fans since Opiate, and the crowd was a bit younger in our section but they still enjoyed it and we had a blast in our section, everyone stood, nobody sat down or took pictures to distract our view.. was great!
Although I would love to have had my camera with me, was so close and a great view, but just not worth the risk of losing it, security was really strict about photos... however the smell of weed everywhere, well that was ok, right on! lol
Hopefully someone can post any pics they did manage to take on here, would like to see them.
The hilite for me was easily FLOOD, and then probably 46 & 2 and Lateralus. The green beams everywhere was trippy! Especially when they all shined down on Adam and he just stood there like a statue, overlooking the crowd in awe... was wicked!
Even though I was close to Adam, I spent more time watching Justin go fuckin crazy, the guy is awesome! I love how he gets right into it, where as Adam is a bit different, his guitar playing speaks it all. Oh and yes, seeing Justin get handed 2 beers and chuggin them down while playing with one hand kneeled down was pretty fuckin cool.. he was enjoying himself as much as us fans.
Have seen them 5 times, will see them 500 more! Can't wait til the next time... Thanks TOOL for another solid performance!
OFFLINE |