View Single Post
nwimnthng0's Avatar nwimnthng0
07-10-2007, 07:48 AM

PLEASE! tell me someone recorded this show last night. this was my fifth time seeing these guys and by far one of the best. i don't think the visuals could have been anymore intense. and FLOOD! that song live was just amazing, not to mention the rest of their electrifying setlist. drove down all the way from ottawa yesterday to see them, and all the way back after the show. didn't make it home until around 5 in the morning, but it was all worth it. someone please post link to a torrent or some kind of live audio download for this show! i need to hear the kids in the hall song again. so many highlights!

until next show, whenever that may be. heres hoping for the live dvd!

nwimnthng0
Old 07-10-2007, 07:48 AM   #23
Artistic God

Bincount™: 41
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

PLEASE! tell me someone recorded this show last night. this was my fifth time seeing these guys and by far one of the best. i don't think the visuals could have been anymore intense. and FLOOD! that song live was just amazing, not to mention the rest of their electrifying setlist. drove down all the way from ottawa yesterday to see them, and all the way back after the show. didn't make it home until around 5 in the morning, but it was all worth it. someone please post link to a torrent or some kind of live audio download for this show! i need to hear the kids in the hall song again. so many highlights!

until next show, whenever that may be. heres hoping for the live dvd!

nwimnthng0