View Single Post
Eighteenth Eye's Avatar Eighteenth Eye
07-10-2007, 04:51 AM

Great show!

It is now my 2nd favourite Tool show just behind the 2001 ACC show that I don't believe can EVER be beat.

Maynard sounded better than the 24th tonight and was way more into the entire show. For some reason the bass drum didn't shake in my chest like the previous show but the drums were perfect as always.

Flood was the highlight of the show by far, the water on the screens was hypnotizing. It was played with so much power and it is great to see that Tool has not forgotten their earlier work....Now I just need to hear Merkaba and Opiate live and I will be 100% satisfied....Right now i am 98% satisfied.

Best band in the world, and it is proven to me over and over....despite the fact that I need no convincing.

I have never seen a girl with no pants on just collapse in the middle of a crowd until last night. I hope she is ok.

During Kids in the Hall cover the video screen had that guy with no head that just keeps waving to the crowd. That was one of the highlights of the ACC show and it was cool to see him again.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:51 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Great show!

It is now my 2nd favourite Tool show just behind the 2001 ACC show that I don't believe can EVER be beat.

Maynard sounded better than the 24th tonight and was way more into the entire show. For some reason the bass drum didn't shake in my chest like the previous show but the drums were perfect as always.

Flood was the highlight of the show by far, the water on the screens was hypnotizing. It was played with so much power and it is great to see that Tool has not forgotten their earlier work....Now I just need to hear Merkaba and Opiate live and I will be 100% satisfied....Right now i am 98% satisfied.

Best band in the world, and it is proven to me over and over....despite the fact that I need no convincing.

I have never seen a girl with no pants on just collapse in the middle of a crowd until last night. I hope she is ok.

During Kids in the Hall cover the video screen had that guy with no head that just keeps waving to the crowd. That was one of the highlights of the ACC show and it was cool to see him again.
OFFLINE |