View Single Post
Absolute_Zero's Avatar Absolute_Zero
07-09-2007, 09:12 PM

Great show. I was in the 200 level for this show, and finally caught the full range of the stage show (I had GA for the June show and 100-level at the Ampitheater last year).

The lazers were basically eye-level where I was sitting, and the way that images on the screens all melted and flowed into each other and onto the floor.

And believe it or not, i actually had an excellent view of the band (we were in the first row of the 200 level, in section 211 which is essentially just slightly diagonal from the side of the stage, closest to Justin and Danny).

I was pissed wehn I got these tickets at frist, but I actually really liked them.

Good energy from the crowd too.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:12 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 255
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Great show. I was in the 200 level for this show, and finally caught the full range of the stage show (I had GA for the June show and 100-level at the Ampitheater last year).

The lazers were basically eye-level where I was sitting, and the way that images on the screens all melted and flowed into each other and onto the floor.

And believe it or not, i actually had an excellent view of the band (we were in the first row of the 200 level, in section 211 which is essentially just slightly diagonal from the side of the stage, closest to Justin and Danny).

I was pissed wehn I got these tickets at frist, but I actually really liked them.

Good energy from the crowd too.