View Single Post
quicksherm
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM

Lets not even get into how many times I've seen Tool live, lets just say enough. I'm torn for the 1st time ever on this one. No help that this venue was trash. The sound was pretty crappy from where I was in 206 but I couldn't stand to feed a scalper or his family for floor tickets. I drove 3 hours had great tailgating action in General Stark Park right down the street and got home at 3am only to get up at 6 and go to work. Worth every bit of it! I will agree that Maynard wasn't vocally into every moment. You can tell when he's giving it all. I would like to say that Danny and Justin carried every moment of this show not only with their instruments but their emotional energy as well. I had three "virgins" in on this one and they were impressed and ready for the next one just like I was in 96. Its been a long trip... If you didn't love the show that sucks. If you didn't atleast enjoy the show, don't go again there's plenty of people to fill that seat. PS If you respect the music lets the artists perform it I didn't come to hear your take on Tool. And I don't want to hear about your car durring a instumental laser show either.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #47
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Lets not even get into how many times I've seen Tool live, lets just say enough. I'm torn for the 1st time ever on this one. No help that this venue was trash. The sound was pretty crappy from where I was in 206 but I couldn't stand to feed a scalper or his family for floor tickets. I drove 3 hours had great tailgating action in General Stark Park right down the street and got home at 3am only to get up at 6 and go to work. Worth every bit of it! I will agree that Maynard wasn't vocally into every moment. You can tell when he's giving it all. I would like to say that Danny and Justin carried every moment of this show not only with their instruments but their emotional energy as well. I had three "virgins" in on this one and they were impressed and ready for the next one just like I was in 96. Its been a long trip... If you didn't love the show that sucks. If you didn't atleast enjoy the show, don't go again there's plenty of people to fill that seat. PS If you respect the music lets the artists perform it I didn't come to hear your take on Tool. And I don't want to hear about your car durring a instumental laser show either.
OFFLINE |