View Single Post
drone007
06-05-2006, 08:28 AM

i think rosetta stoned is probably the hardest song so far. i've been playing drums since 4th grade, and I'm 21 now, so how many years is that? haha

opiate, undertow, and most of aenima are fairly boring unless you add your own stuff. lateralus can be boring, much like aenima. ticks and leeches is not as hard as some people are making it out to be, it just sounds great that's all.

much like the guy said the solo for 46 & 2 is easy, it is...

rosetta stoned and jambi are extremely fun to play... god i love it :)

and also i dunno how he's playing that tabla stuff with sticks, that blows my mind seeing him play right in two live. i thought that was on the handsonic?
Old 06-05-2006, 08:28 AM   #49
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Hardest Song to play on drums?

i think rosetta stoned is probably the hardest song so far. i've been playing drums since 4th grade, and I'm 21 now, so how many years is that? haha

opiate, undertow, and most of aenima are fairly boring unless you add your own stuff. lateralus can be boring, much like aenima. ticks and leeches is not as hard as some people are making it out to be, it just sounds great that's all.

much like the guy said the solo for 46 & 2 is easy, it is...

rosetta stoned and jambi are extremely fun to play... god i love it :)

and also i dunno how he's playing that tabla stuff with sticks, that blows my mind seeing him play right in two live. i thought that was on the handsonic?