Thread: New Album
View Single Post
jim39n's Avatar jim39n
01-05-2008, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
My understanding is that they still have at least 1 more album in their contract (not to mention that that already have some works in progress). I can't find the link either but there was an interview with (I think it was) Adam whom said they plan on making albums until they can't perform anymore, but who knows. Especially as the artists that they are it's quite plausible that it'll take them a few years to kind of empty their palates/cups and refill with new thoughts and emotions/energy before they will start working on it again.
also I read in an interview where Maynard said they'd be making music together till one of them is dead. I know better then to take every word he says seriously, but I hope this is true.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #34
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 707
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
My understanding is that they still have at least 1 more album in their contract (not to mention that that already have some works in progress). I can't find the link either but there was an interview with (I think it was) Adam whom said they plan on making albums until they can't perform anymore, but who knows. Especially as the artists that they are it's quite plausible that it'll take them a few years to kind of empty their palates/cups and refill with new thoughts and emotions/energy before they will start working on it again.
also I read in an interview where Maynard said they'd be making music together till one of them is dead. I know better then to take every word he says seriously, but I hope this is true.