Thread: New Album
View Single Post
nkazoura
12-19-2007, 09:10 PM

I dont know why i'm back looking through these forums. it always gets me agitated.

I wish Maynard could sing like he used to but there are 3 other guys to watch on stage and they've been solid every time i've seen them. I got to stand right in front of Justin for their final show in Vegas and it was insane. He seems to write lots of tricky riffs, and took it to a higher level for this album.

I'd be down for a more instrumental album, if mayard is getting weak. whatever they come up with will be better than any other heavy music around now.

enjoy life
Old 12-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: New Album

I dont know why i'm back looking through these forums. it always gets me agitated.

I wish Maynard could sing like he used to but there are 3 other guys to watch on stage and they've been solid every time i've seen them. I got to stand right in front of Justin for their final show in Vegas and it was insane. He seems to write lots of tricky riffs, and took it to a higher level for this album.

I'd be down for a more instrumental album, if mayard is getting weak. whatever they come up with will be better than any other heavy music around now.

enjoy life
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote