Thread: New Album
View Single Post
buthers's Avatar buthers
12-17-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_philharmonic View Post
Apparently you're trying to hard to be loser, as for worshiping you???
my cat shits better than you.. Who are you to come into a forum and boast of diety..
You sir are a Carbuncle ( that may be too big a word for you.. so i hope you can read
Carbuncle is made up of several skin boils. The infected mass is filled with fluid, pus, and dead tissue. Fluid may drain out of the carbuncle, but sometimes the mass is so deep that it cannot drain on its own. Carbuncles may develop anywhere, but they are most common on the back and the nape of the neck.
I suggest you go back to the primordial ooze from wence you came.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tad Bit Catatonic View Post
Call me crazy, but I think it takes more of a loser to troll some fan website (of a group you are putting down, by the way) spouting off and criticizing folks going about their comradery and thoughtful posts, peacefully and constructively exchanging thoughts and ideas. Of course I have to allow for the fact that maybe you're just some twelve year old who didn't get the Ipod he wanted for Christmas or something. Pretty lame either way, you ask me.

Anyhow, you try singing like Maynard as prolifically as he has for ten+ years. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the level of energy Maynard puts into his singing is highly exceptional in rock, and the music industry as a whole. You listen to the radio, let alone pour through torrents, and you may find two or three other singers in all of the music industry who come ANYWHERE CLOSE, and they are still missing it by a mile. Attempting to emulate his lyrical creativity alone, wears me the hell out.

That said, though I hate to make the comparrison of Maynard to an athlete, I suppose most of us could agree that's really what he is. A vocal athlete, and a number one draft pick at that. So just as those guys get paid millions per year, and are worn out by 35. Well give him a break, he has done pretty amazingly. He needs to rest for at least a year, imo. But there's nothing that prevents him and everybody else from writing during that time, keep in mind.
lol for one sentence i get this in return? you guys are great, i love it

i especially love the "primordial ooze" line from dumbass #1. that was clever, sounds like it came out of bill hix joke.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:53 PM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_philharmonic View Post
Apparently you're trying to hard to be loser, as for worshiping you???
my cat shits better than you.. Who are you to come into a forum and boast of diety..
You sir are a Carbuncle ( that may be too big a word for you.. so i hope you can read
Carbuncle is made up of several skin boils. The infected mass is filled with fluid, pus, and dead tissue. Fluid may drain out of the carbuncle, but sometimes the mass is so deep that it cannot drain on its own. Carbuncles may develop anywhere, but they are most common on the back and the nape of the neck.
I suggest you go back to the primordial ooze from wence you came.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tad Bit Catatonic View Post
Call me crazy, but I think it takes more of a loser to troll some fan website (of a group you are putting down, by the way) spouting off and criticizing folks going about their comradery and thoughtful posts, peacefully and constructively exchanging thoughts and ideas. Of course I have to allow for the fact that maybe you're just some twelve year old who didn't get the Ipod he wanted for Christmas or something. Pretty lame either way, you ask me.

Anyhow, you try singing like Maynard as prolifically as he has for ten+ years. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the level of energy Maynard puts into his singing is highly exceptional in rock, and the music industry as a whole. You listen to the radio, let alone pour through torrents, and you may find two or three other singers in all of the music industry who come ANYWHERE CLOSE, and they are still missing it by a mile. Attempting to emulate his lyrical creativity alone, wears me the hell out.

That said, though I hate to make the comparrison of Maynard to an athlete, I suppose most of us could agree that's really what he is. A vocal athlete, and a number one draft pick at that. So just as those guys get paid millions per year, and are worn out by 35. Well give him a break, he has done pretty amazingly. He needs to rest for at least a year, imo. But there's nothing that prevents him and everybody else from writing during that time, keep in mind.
lol for one sentence i get this in return? you guys are great, i love it

i especially love the "primordial ooze" line from dumbass #1. that was clever, sounds like it came out of bill hix joke.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote