View Single Post
1350 Days's Avatar 1350 Days
12-15-2007, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buthers View Post
i'd rather be a nobody than worshiped by the losers that compose tool's fanbase
ALIAS!

Back on topic...

IMO, it will come out around 2011. Think about it; the time-frame between Ænima and Lateralus was 5 years, but that was because of a lawsuit (and a 2 year long tour) plus Maynard working with APC. Between Lateralus and 10K was also 5 years; mainly because of APC and also because it took around 2 years to get the album together (from what I heard). I'm guessing the members probably want a break, maybe a mini-tour, and Maynard might work with another band (I'd love to see CAD re-uniting again).

Or how about December 21, 2012? That's when the Mayan calender says our Earth cycle will end and another one will start up (in short, the destruction of our Earth.)
Old 12-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 264
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by buthers View Post
i'd rather be a nobody than worshiped by the losers that compose tool's fanbase
ALIAS!

Back on topic...

IMO, it will come out around 2011. Think about it; the time-frame between Ænima and Lateralus was 5 years, but that was because of a lawsuit (and a 2 year long tour) plus Maynard working with APC. Between Lateralus and 10K was also 5 years; mainly because of APC and also because it took around 2 years to get the album together (from what I heard). I'm guessing the members probably want a break, maybe a mini-tour, and Maynard might work with another band (I'd love to see CAD re-uniting again).

Or how about December 21, 2012? That's when the Mayan calender says our Earth cycle will end and another one will start up (in short, the destruction of our Earth.)