Thread: New Album
View Single Post
solidabyss
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM

i smell adam, justin, and danny solo projects

blair mentioned a while back about a danny solo album

i also think tool will make another album, probably their last though. adam said 10KD took about a year and a half to make, the rest of the 5 years was spent doing what they wanted to do. also, in a recent interveiw with justin i think it was, he said that the next album wouldnt take as long to be released because they realize they are getting kind of old, and some other reasons, i cant remember. plus how do you think that tool would leave us with 10KD as the LAST tool album, i think they will try and throw lateralus out of the water with the next one. 10KD seems more like an album they did what they have always wanted to do on an album but never had the chance because of strict structure to songs, and they really let go on it, and i think it sounds fucking great, but i say one more strictly structured album will come out
Old 12-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: New Album

i smell adam, justin, and danny solo projects

blair mentioned a while back about a danny solo album

i also think tool will make another album, probably their last though. adam said 10KD took about a year and a half to make, the rest of the 5 years was spent doing what they wanted to do. also, in a recent interveiw with justin i think it was, he said that the next album wouldnt take as long to be released because they realize they are getting kind of old, and some other reasons, i cant remember. plus how do you think that tool would leave us with 10KD as the LAST tool album, i think they will try and throw lateralus out of the water with the next one. 10KD seems more like an album they did what they have always wanted to do on an album but never had the chance because of strict structure to songs, and they really let go on it, and i think it sounds fucking great, but i say one more strictly structured album will come out