Thread: New Album
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
12-12-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeley View Post
When does everybody think think the next album will be out?

There was a 5 year gap between Aenima and Lateralus, at the time a gap that I thought was mainly because of the dispute with the record Company. Then there was a 5 year gap between Lateralus and 10K Days, I guess mainly because of Maynards work with Perfect Circle.
So, in theory, now that there isn't really any outside distractions (that we know of), could we expect the next Album 4 years after 10K Days, maybe?

Is there going to be another Album?

What are your thoughts?
My understanding is that they still have at least 1 more album in their contract (not to mention that that already have some works in progress). I can't find the link either but there was an interview with (I think it was) Adam whom said they plan on making albums until they can't perform anymore, but who knows. Especially as the artists that they are it's quite plausible that it'll take them a few years to kind of empty their palates/cups and refill with new thoughts and emotions/energy before they will start working on it again.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #5
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeley View Post
When does everybody think think the next album will be out?

There was a 5 year gap between Aenima and Lateralus, at the time a gap that I thought was mainly because of the dispute with the record Company. Then there was a 5 year gap between Lateralus and 10K Days, I guess mainly because of Maynards work with Perfect Circle.
So, in theory, now that there isn't really any outside distractions (that we know of), could we expect the next Album 4 years after 10K Days, maybe?

Is there going to be another Album?

What are your thoughts?
My understanding is that they still have at least 1 more album in their contract (not to mention that that already have some works in progress). I can't find the link either but there was an interview with (I think it was) Adam whom said they plan on making albums until they can't perform anymore, but who knows. Especially as the artists that they are it's quite plausible that it'll take them a few years to kind of empty their palates/cups and refill with new thoughts and emotions/energy before they will start working on it again.