View Single Post
Pricko
12-12-2007, 10:27 AM

I think my hair would have sizzled off... if i had any.

Best show I've seen from the boys. Only gripe I had was the camera Nazi's running round giving everyone in Orch J fits. There were even moles planted around our section to point out the violators. The innocent looking woman in Row I, seat 305 with her 12 yr old son was selling everyone out. And the bald guy behing me had his palm pilot out the whole show and never got questioned once. So let me get this straight.... We had the dumbfounded dipshits, the hip gangster wanna-be's and in LA... woul've been a perfect night to LEARN TO SWIM!!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:27 AM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

I think my hair would have sizzled off... if i had any.

Best show I've seen from the boys. Only gripe I had was the camera Nazi's running round giving everyone in Orch J fits. There were even moles planted around our section to point out the violators. The innocent looking woman in Row I, seat 305 with her 12 yr old son was selling everyone out. And the bald guy behing me had his palm pilot out the whole show and never got questioned once. So let me get this straight.... We had the dumbfounded dipshits, the hip gangster wanna-be's and in LA... woul've been a perfect night to LEARN TO SWIM!!