View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
05-25-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
Dude... have you ever watched any of the music videos that Adam mindfoiled us with?

Edit: Err.. and those riffs arent replaceable. adam is a genius on guitar riffs.
Word. Adams one of a kind. Think about it. What do most folks have to say about the guitaring in TOOL? It's "simplistic, minimalist, organic and flowing, but sometimes slow..." Seems to me, nobody else would/could come up with the riffs that are one 1/4 of the music itself.
I can only think of Larry LeLonde from Primus, that has the same innate guitar style.

Adam's a badass.
Drummers tire... :o
Old 05-25-2007, 11:27 PM   #41
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: Could a member of the current Tool line-up be replaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
Dude... have you ever watched any of the music videos that Adam mindfoiled us with?

Edit: Err.. and those riffs arent replaceable. adam is a genius on guitar riffs.
Word. Adams one of a kind. Think about it. What do most folks have to say about the guitaring in TOOL? It's "simplistic, minimalist, organic and flowing, but sometimes slow..." Seems to me, nobody else would/could come up with the riffs that are one 1/4 of the music itself.
I can only think of Larry LeLonde from Primus, that has the same innate guitar style.

Adam's a badass.
Drummers tire... :o