View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 01:51 AM   #64
Illuminator of Lightitude
Suicide Booth ID: 20

Location: Van Diemens Land Penis Length: 1.4 inches Vagina Capacity: 7.2 inches
Bincount™: 21769
Re: 2007/01/31 - Melbourne, AUS - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

Tip top show. Was pleasantly surprised with the venue, sound was awesome for the most part, and i actually managed to get a good view for the first 9 songs. As soon as Stinkfist started the crowd to my left all pushed forward, leaving a nice open space for me to move into where i could see everything clearly for the majority of the time :).
Highlight for me was wings/10k despite that dickwad on the roof distracting me during it...cunt. Rosetta was prolly the lowlight, due mainly to the fact maynard was really struggling. He pretty much sounded like he was constipated in the mouth through alot of it. Adam massively fucked the second solo in Lateralus, but that was the only mistake that really stood out for the night. I was very pleased with the behaviour of the crowd, i don't believe there was a single dunce near me.
Was a bit worried during stinkfist when the screens weren't working, but that was fixed by jambi so that's all good, and the lightshow was motherfucking uber. Only thing that pissed me off was the lack of posters in the merch tent. I wanted a poster :(

All in all a very satisfying way to lose my tool virginity.

Also, today my mates mate met the band at the airport, and whilst getting danny and justins autographs, he was the victim of an attempted adam jones dacking. Ah, that crazy adam, always showing the fans how much he loves them.

Last edited by Rubb.; 02-01-2007 at 02:13 AM..
OFFLINE |