Thread: Need mucho help
View Single Post
goobermensch
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM

yes anal sex.. very important proponent of early tool.. even later.. well up until stinkfist etc. lateralus was a step away from raw sexual imagery towards the spiritual..

but yes .. evolution, surpassing yourself, realizing compassion, purification, subconscious/superconscious energies etc. etc.

the list can be as long or as short as you want.. I personally suggest you read some Nietzsche before you dig into this stuff.. i dont know if hes on their recomended list or not, but a lot of the themes of overcoming, becoming the overman, etc. can be traced back to his works.. so start with that, read some Jungian stuff (no need to go too deep.. just the basic stuff) listen to a few of Bill Hick's shows.. and just take it from there.. it'll come to you..
Old 01-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Need mucho help

yes anal sex.. very important proponent of early tool.. even later.. well up until stinkfist etc. lateralus was a step away from raw sexual imagery towards the spiritual..

but yes .. evolution, surpassing yourself, realizing compassion, purification, subconscious/superconscious energies etc. etc.

the list can be as long or as short as you want.. I personally suggest you read some Nietzsche before you dig into this stuff.. i dont know if hes on their recomended list or not, but a lot of the themes of overcoming, becoming the overman, etc. can be traced back to his works.. so start with that, read some Jungian stuff (no need to go too deep.. just the basic stuff) listen to a few of Bill Hick's shows.. and just take it from there.. it'll come to you..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote