Thread: Need mucho help
View Single Post
plexus's Avatar plexus
01-14-2007, 06:13 PM

well heres some themes to help you out anyway.

spiritual evolution (both as a force we are subjectivly experiencing and a force that we are subconciously searching out and reaching for): Flood, 46&2, Third Eye, Lateralus.

being at the bottom. or in a place where the only way out is up to (through) positivity: Bottom, Swamp Song, Undertow, The Grudge, Reflection, Vicarious, Right in Two

Regression into childhood memories, or repressed memories as therapy or as a device to necessary to aid spiritual evolution: Prison Sex, Third Eye, Jimmy, Wings for Marie/10Kdays

Technology as a negative force. (or humanity using technology to our disdain): Stinkfist, Vicarious, Intension, Right In Two.

hoped that helped at all. maybe ill post more later.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
Re: Need mucho help

well heres some themes to help you out anyway.

spiritual evolution (both as a force we are subjectivly experiencing and a force that we are subconciously searching out and reaching for): Flood, 46&2, Third Eye, Lateralus.

being at the bottom. or in a place where the only way out is up to (through) positivity: Bottom, Swamp Song, Undertow, The Grudge, Reflection, Vicarious, Right in Two

Regression into childhood memories, or repressed memories as therapy or as a device to necessary to aid spiritual evolution: Prison Sex, Third Eye, Jimmy, Wings for Marie/10Kdays

Technology as a negative force. (or humanity using technology to our disdain): Stinkfist, Vicarious, Intension, Right In Two.

hoped that helped at all. maybe ill post more later.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote