Thread: Need mucho help
View Single Post
outerone.com
01-14-2007, 08:26 AM

Hey everybody. Im doing a project about all the different themes and subjects that are accociated with Tool and their lyrics. Some time ago (a few years) there was a website that went through all the songs and gave a lot of information on the subjects. For intance there was loads of text on there about Third Eye, not the song but actual eastern beliefs on the third eye. The website had tons and tons of text, one interesting subject I remember was lacromology, something that has been hinted at in Tools lyrics.

Well anyway I cant seem to find this site and I was wondering if anyone here knows where to find it, what happened to it or if there is a similar site somewhere out there on the www.

I would greatly appreciate loads of background info on Tool lyrics, not necessarily how people interprit them but the background stuff where the inspiration came.

Thank you!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Need mucho help

Hey everybody. Im doing a project about all the different themes and subjects that are accociated with Tool and their lyrics. Some time ago (a few years) there was a website that went through all the songs and gave a lot of information on the subjects. For intance there was loads of text on there about Third Eye, not the song but actual eastern beliefs on the third eye. The website had tons and tons of text, one interesting subject I remember was lacromology, something that has been hinted at in Tools lyrics.

Well anyway I cant seem to find this site and I was wondering if anyone here knows where to find it, what happened to it or if there is a similar site somewhere out there on the www.

I would greatly appreciate loads of background info on Tool lyrics, not necessarily how people interprit them but the background stuff where the inspiration came.

Thank you!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote