View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:17 PM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Amazing show. I was totally sucked in from the moment Stinkfist started. Maynard informed us he was sick but he was there to try his best. He still sounded fucking great, though. The other three members were tight as ever, pretty much perfect in that area. The lights and lasers were awesome, and the whole stage/screen thing was pretty awesome too. Wings/10K days was amazing, as someone stated earlier, totally changed the mood of the show.

My only disappointments:

No Opiate/Right In Two/Sober..I was hoping for one of these three but I guess since Maynard is sick they are keeping the set pretty short. Oh well, that's a minor thing.

The crowd around me wasn't too good either. I was in section 201 and I felt like I was the only one who knew the words, I looked around and nobody else was singing/lip synching along. Oh well, minor detail too.

Next up..Madtown!
I was in section 210 and had the same problem. No one aroud me knew any of the words (It was even a problem during Stinkfist). However, that was a minor qualm in comparison to their talking throughout Wings/10,000 Days. What the fuck, people? Regardless, great show. The next time TOOL shows up in Chicago, I'd like to meet up with some TDN members. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
OFFLINE |