View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:09 PM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

he haw, mighty fine show people were really cool on the floor few idiots i was bout 35 feet in front of justin right center , there was a pit that 2 people tried to start during 2nd song but never got anywhere cause we all rebeled and shoved em back. some fool got caught about 20 feet in front of me with a dvd cam REJECTED OUT some girl got carried out 2 not sure what the deal was there. what was the thing around maynards left arm it looked like a pool float my kids ware but anyhu maynard sounded alright not 100% yet but well on his way. sound wasent the best but better than expected few times the bass just ratteld the speakers. meet some cool people in the parking lot they were in a mustaing we hung out till we got inside then split up only to find them again after the show they said they were gona follow us back to hammond indiana but never got behind us but o well great show over all b+ in my book hope to see you again nezt winter maynard ,gota get some sleep now i have to drive home to ohio in the morning and then work 3rd shift tomorrow.....................peace out said maynard!!!!!!!!! oh ya as for some people posting about the lazers at other shows theses rocked as far as im concerned.........
OFFLINE |