View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 02:31 PM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstblood182
Are you sure the ferry will run late enough to get back after the show?

I'm probably just gonna hop on a PATCO train with my bike, that's always pretty easy.

Yes, the ferry will run for at least a half hour after the show. that is why they have the ferry (for the most part). The line to get on the ferry after the show usually gets pretty long depending on the size of the show. While waiting in line for the ferry sometimes it takes a few ferry trips (back and forth NJ-PA) to get on. you'll be fine. If I go to the Tweeter for a show I only take the ferry if it is just a small group of people. The'll probably be 10-15 of us going to this show so there is no sense for everyone to pay the ferry fee (I forget the price these days, probably around 8 bucks). its cheaper to drive over the bridge and pay for the parking, albeit a few groups of cars.

BTW - the lawn WILL be open. NO WAY will the lawn be closed for this show. all shows in camden a week earlier than this have the lawn open.

Also - one of the nice things about the tweeter center that you can't get in a normal arena is seating next-to-each-other.(All of the lawn seating is general admission). The best seats in the house are, of course, under the roof (esp if it rains). At the tower theater show in May my buddies and I were all over the place because we had single tix.
OFFLINE |