View Single Post
lsdj's Avatar lsdj
05-20-2006, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonSkin
there is no puzzle. this album is weak. it is.

listen to the old shit. this album is nowhere near inventive.

I'm back and forth. I'm glad they made some new shit. but this is limp.

if your honest there is no denying it. they didn't work on this with previous passion
Yeah i would have to say that if anyone is a true tool fan maybe they would pick up on the having an open mind and excepting what tool is releasing .......nad not fuckin bitching about what they should do i would love to see any motherfucker that is talking shit on tool's new album be able to write and or record anything near as good as tools worst song ............so FUCK OFF AND QUIT TALKING SHIT ON 10000 DAYS it is areally good album and maybe you would realize that if you were an actual fan and not just some bullshit fake like this fucker above
Old 05-20-2006, 11:27 PM   #39
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Unpredictable Tool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonSkin
there is no puzzle. this album is weak. it is.

listen to the old shit. this album is nowhere near inventive.

I'm back and forth. I'm glad they made some new shit. but this is limp.

if your honest there is no denying it. they didn't work on this with previous passion
Yeah i would have to say that if anyone is a true tool fan maybe they would pick up on the having an open mind and excepting what tool is releasing .......nad not fuckin bitching about what they should do i would love to see any motherfucker that is talking shit on tool's new album be able to write and or record anything near as good as tools worst song ............so FUCK OFF AND QUIT TALKING SHIT ON 10000 DAYS it is areally good album and maybe you would realize that if you were an actual fan and not just some bullshit fake like this fucker above
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote