View Single Post
ryzur's Avatar ryzur
05-20-2006, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A groan
"OMG its them evolving!! there progressive!!, if you dont like it then you dont get it!!!"
This statement is proven by the statement below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myky
This is rubbish. The new album is utterly fantastic and its just a shame your music taste hasnt evolved since the early 90s. things have moved on, embrace change and dont be so afraid of something new.
Embracing change doesn't mean loving it. It would be counterproductive for me to, for example, stay angry and say the Tool album sucks day in and day out until the next album comes out, rather than just get over it. I accept the fact that in my opinion Tool's new record is not as good as Lateralus or Aenima. I accept the fact they have changed and are different. Too bad, because I don't like the differences. You like it, good, enjoy. I don't need anyone to tell me "how" to like it. I've tried with what energy I think is worth such a cause.

Quote:
I seriously think they will want to go out with some kind of bang, although i have no idea what that really entails
I hope you are right.

Last edited by ryzur; 05-20-2006 at 11:17 AM..
Old 05-20-2006, 11:15 AM   #31
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Unpredictable Tool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A groan
"OMG its them evolving!! there progressive!!, if you dont like it then you dont get it!!!"
This statement is proven by the statement below.

Quote:
This is rubbish. The new album is utterly fantastic and its just a shame your music taste hasnt evolved since the early 90s. things have moved on, embrace change and dont be so afraid of something new.
Embracing change doesn't mean loving it. It would be counterproductive for me to, for example, stay angry and say the Tool album sucks day in and day out until the next album comes out, rather than just get over it. I accept the fact that in my opinion Tool's new record is not as good as Lateralus or Aenima. I accept the fact they have changed and are different. Too bad, because I don't like the differences. You like it, good, enjoy. I don't need anyone to tell me "how" to like it. I've tried with what energy I think is worth such a cause.

Quote:
I seriously think they will want to go out with some kind of bang, although i have no idea what that really entails
I hope you are right.

Last edited by ryzur; 05-20-2006 at 11:17 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote