View Single Post
A groan's Avatar A groan
05-20-2006, 09:56 AM

Well..lets see I havent changed but I watched them young and angry on Opiate...then Maynard comign to terms with his anger by seekign an inner child and openign up about his child hood on Anema...Then a progression into a truely spiritual positive force on Lateralus desribed through inner/outter conflict (having a grudge-being patient--a small thing a schism--then the awakening Parabol/Lat--then lets Reflect) about the problem--..now I get an album full of used riffs, funky song, songs that dont explode or go anyweres..

Seems as there progression has stopped..face it folks this is the end..theres no more pain..no more awakening..its basically a collection of different topics..no general concept..
Old 05-20-2006, 09:56 AM   #15
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 57
Re: Unpredictable Tool...

Well..lets see I havent changed but I watched them young and angry on Opiate...then Maynard comign to terms with his anger by seekign an inner child and openign up about his child hood on Anema...Then a progression into a truely spiritual positive force on Lateralus desribed through inner/outter conflict (having a grudge-being patient--a small thing a schism--then the awakening Parabol/Lat--then lets Reflect) about the problem--..now I get an album full of used riffs, funky song, songs that dont explode or go anyweres..

Seems as there progression has stopped..face it folks this is the end..theres no more pain..no more awakening..its basically a collection of different topics..no general concept..