View Single Post
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
05-20-2006, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myky
This is rubbish. The new album is utterly fantastic and its just a shame your music taste hasnt evolved since the early 90s. things have moved on, embrace change and dont be so afraid of something new.
I completely agree. Some people feel that since THEY don't think it's great the whole world must agree or they just haven't listened to tools earlier work. But I find the ones that actually do like this album like good music and the ones that don't, listen to the deftones...ok, I made that part up about the deftones.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:51 AM   #14
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 76
Re: Unpredictable Tool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by myky
This is rubbish. The new album is utterly fantastic and its just a shame your music taste hasnt evolved since the early 90s. things have moved on, embrace change and dont be so afraid of something new.
I completely agree. Some people feel that since THEY don't think it's great the whole world must agree or they just haven't listened to tools earlier work. But I find the ones that actually do like this album like good music and the ones that don't, listen to the deftones...ok, I made that part up about the deftones.