View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
12-07-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I saw them on the roof of a parking garage in Tijuana. But that was a long long time ago.

It was pretty rowdy but also kind of nervous scary. TJ was a really adventure in those days.

The local cops confiscated EVERY SINGLE cigarette on the way in. I'm like HA cool no smoking.

Then inside the same cops had a table set up and sold the ciggys back to the group.

Lol.
This is how I felt at Knotfest 2014 in San Bernadino. Made me throw my weed away going into the campground, even though I had my doctors recommendation on hand... then there was a medical weed booth in the festival selling 8ths at a premium price. Disgusting.

Tool in TJ sounds cool, though.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 AM   #6809
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I saw them on the roof of a parking garage in Tijuana. But that was a long long time ago.

It was pretty rowdy but also kind of nervous scary. TJ was a really adventure in those days.

The local cops confiscated EVERY SINGLE cigarette on the way in. I'm like HA cool no smoking.

Then inside the same cops had a table set up and sold the ciggys back to the group.

Lol.
This is how I felt at Knotfest 2014 in San Bernadino. Made me throw my weed away going into the campground, even though I had my doctors recommendation on hand... then there was a medical weed booth in the festival selling 8ths at a premium price. Disgusting.

Tool in TJ sounds cool, though.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote