Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings/10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Show was good overall, but not brilliant. Very heavy on bass, but voice was still there. Those plants on the stage where funny. Some effects I had not seen before, but not much. Crowd was weird, a lot of people where I couldn't help myself but think they do not belong to such a show. Really really bad was when people used the silence of the early Wings to yell at Maynard. During the second intermission the band left completely - never seen that before. Maybe they discussed that the crows was not rewarding enough ;)

Setlist was missing one killer, Pushit, Right In Two or something like that.

Last edited by tiloprobst; 08-29-2007 at 01:11 PM..
Old 08-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/28 - Frankfurt, Germany - Jahrhunderthalle

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings/10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Show was good overall, but not brilliant. Very heavy on bass, but voice was still there. Those plants on the stage where funny. Some effects I had not seen before, but not much. Crowd was weird, a lot of people where I couldn't help myself but think they do not belong to such a show. Really really bad was when people used the silence of the early Wings to yell at Maynard. During the second intermission the band left completely - never seen that before. Maybe they discussed that the crows was not rewarding enough ;)

Setlist was missing one killer, Pushit, Right In Two or something like that.

Last edited by tiloprobst; 08-29-2007 at 01:11 PM..
OFFLINE |