View Single Post
08-27-2007, 11:54 AM

We were 3 people from Norway and visit Manchester for 2 days. No football, but Tool :)

The show was intense and totaly amazing. Justin seems really into it as you could tell that he played for his home town.

As an old theater you could see the hole stage and I was close to the sound board. The sound was very good and far better than Øyafestivalen in Oslo.

Great that they played the hole version of Flood, but I thought for a second they were starting playing Wings on the intro though. Ænima was the anticlimax at the end.

Maynard said "see you soon", I hope that would be with Tool...
Old 08-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/23 - Manchester, UK - The Apollo

We were 3 people from Norway and visit Manchester for 2 days. No football, but Tool :)

The show was intense and totaly amazing. Justin seems really into it as you could tell that he played for his home town.

As an old theater you could see the hole stage and I was close to the sound board. The sound was very good and far better than Øyafestivalen in Oslo.

Great that they played the hole version of Flood, but I thought for a second they were starting playing Wings on the intro though. Ænima was the anticlimax at the end.

Maynard said "see you soon", I hope that would be with Tool...
OFFLINE |