View Single Post
imbra
08-27-2007, 03:21 AM

Well, I was also just in front of the soundboard and I have to say that the sound was pretty bad. Maybe it was just beacuse my expectations were too high after the show at Novarock last year, which was probably the best sounding concert I have ever been to. That concert was what got me into Tool in the first place.

All in all I was very dissapointed. Again, maybe that's just because of my high expectations and maybe it's because nine inch nails had a totaly amazing concert two days earlyer on the same stage. Before the gig I planned to go to the Belgrade show on the 5. september, but after the sloppy concert I decided I wasn't gonna go after all. I wouldn't want to risk another let down.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:21 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/13 - Budapest, Hungary - Sziget Festival

Well, I was also just in front of the soundboard and I have to say that the sound was pretty bad. Maybe it was just beacuse my expectations were too high after the show at Novarock last year, which was probably the best sounding concert I have ever been to. That concert was what got me into Tool in the first place.

All in all I was very dissapointed. Again, maybe that's just because of my high expectations and maybe it's because nine inch nails had a totaly amazing concert two days earlyer on the same stage. Before the gig I planned to go to the Belgrade show on the 5. september, but after the sloppy concert I decided I wasn't gonna go after all. I wouldn't want to risk another let down.
OFFLINE |