View Single Post
wizdog
08-14-2007, 01:12 AM

This had been my third show so I may not have the right to be negative, but for me this was a B- concert. Kind of a half steam show. Especially after the in Vienna last year...
We did not get the soft part in Lateralus, the last two high pitched lines from Vicarious, no wings for Marie/10,000 days duo, no Lost Keys. I partly blame the crowd, and the fact that they put the show nearly to the end of the festival. Not to mention we also had a NIN show on saturday. Can any body tell whether TOOL is good in an outdoor show? With a sounding like this out door kills it, and only noise remains....
Sigh...
Old 08-14-2007, 01:12 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/13 - Budapest, Hungary - Sziget Festival

This had been my third show so I may not have the right to be negative, but for me this was a B- concert. Kind of a half steam show. Especially after the in Vienna last year...
We did not get the soft part in Lateralus, the last two high pitched lines from Vicarious, no wings for Marie/10,000 days duo, no Lost Keys. I partly blame the crowd, and the fact that they put the show nearly to the end of the festival. Not to mention we also had a NIN show on saturday. Can any body tell whether TOOL is good in an outdoor show? With a sounding like this out door kills it, and only noise remains....
Sigh...
OFFLINE |