View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
03-20-2022, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Yeah, it really seems to come down to the quality of the locals running the merch booth.

imo they should probably just pre-sell the posters with tickets, and save everyone the hassle.
Brilliant idea. Save everyone a LOT of trouble. I'll add that the artwork for this tour has been mostly terrible. Omaha and Chicago were good (fortunately for me). But there has been a lot of godawful garbage. Maybe the worst being the SF Chase Center artwork. That said, if I had the option when I bought a ticket, I would choose the poster every time.

Side note: Cleveland and Tampa both got amazing artwork.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:00 PM   #7575
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Yeah, it really seems to come down to the quality of the locals running the merch booth.

imo they should probably just pre-sell the posters with tickets, and save everyone the hassle.
Brilliant idea. Save everyone a LOT of trouble. I'll add that the artwork for this tour has been mostly terrible. Omaha and Chicago were good (fortunately for me). But there has been a lot of godawful garbage. Maybe the worst being the SF Chase Center artwork. That said, if I had the option when I bought a ticket, I would choose the poster every time.

Side note: Cleveland and Tampa both got amazing artwork.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote