View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
03-16-2022, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whowatchesthewampas View Post
My wife and I were talking on the way home on I-80 West as we went past the zoo on Sunday; are the outdoor exhibits open right now? Maybe not the time or place lol, but you are the only person I know that's been to Henry Doorly in the winter.
The big animals, like the elephants, were not out. And of course the tram was not running. Too cold. But the desert dome and aquarium were both great. And the Gorilla compound was open, too. There was a decent crowd but it was pretty easy to move around. Honestly tho, if you enjoy observing our animal friends, you owe it to yourself to glamp at the Safari Animal Park’s Roar n Snore in Ramona, CA. Nothing else state-side can top that exp.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:33 PM   #7566
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whowatchesthewampas View Post
My wife and I were talking on the way home on I-80 West as we went past the zoo on Sunday; are the outdoor exhibits open right now? Maybe not the time or place lol, but you are the only person I know that's been to Henry Doorly in the winter.
The big animals, like the elephants, were not out. And of course the tram was not running. Too cold. But the desert dome and aquarium were both great. And the Gorilla compound was open, too. There was a decent crowd but it was pretty easy to move around. Honestly tho, if you enjoy observing our animal friends, you owe it to yourself to glamp at the Safari Animal Park’s Roar n Snore in Ramona, CA. Nothing else state-side can top that exp.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote