View Single Post
Thatsarealzinger's Avatar Thatsarealzinger
05-31-2017, 05:40 AM

First of all, I've seen Vicarious live 3 times since 2006. I did not catch Eulogy at the show I went to in 2001.

That being said, they only reason i'd rather see Eulogy is that I haven't seen it before. For all other reasons, I'd rather see Vicarious. I personally think it's a better song overall, I'm certain the visuals are better for it, the performance will be better because they
play it often, and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.) Plus, I want more 10k Days in the setlist. Without Eulogy, you're still getting 4 songs from Aenima.

If you're so worried about 1 song not being played at one of the greatest shows you'll ever see and you let that be a disappointment, or it upsets you, get a fucking life.

Eulogy, Vicarious.... I'll be rocking out to either one in Pittsburgh \m/
Old 05-31-2017, 05:40 AM   #5519
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

First of all, I've seen Vicarious live 3 times since 2006. I did not catch Eulogy at the show I went to in 2001.

That being said, they only reason i'd rather see Eulogy is that I haven't seen it before. For all other reasons, I'd rather see Vicarious. I personally think it's a better song overall, I'm certain the visuals are better for it, the performance will be better because they
play it often, and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.) Plus, I want more 10k Days in the setlist. Without Eulogy, you're still getting 4 songs from Aenima.

If you're so worried about 1 song not being played at one of the greatest shows you'll ever see and you let that be a disappointment, or it upsets you, get a fucking life.

Eulogy, Vicarious.... I'll be rocking out to either one in Pittsburgh \m/
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote