View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-29-2017, 01:23 PM

Yea, it's often a disaster and I am to the point now where I'm not sure I even want to make the effort. I brought a poster tube to the Viejas show last year (San Diego). They would not let me in with it so I dumped it. I bought a band signed poster once inside and did my best to babysit it... to no avail. Midway through Forty-six & 2, the guy in front of me was getting into it and bumped his beer on something. Liquid went flying right onto my poster. I was livid. But the guy was genuinely apologetic and I felt bad afterwards for my initial reaction. In hindsight I realized it wasn't his fault at all. Tool should provide poster tubes for at least the signed posters. They did give out tubes for VIP at Valley View show in 2014. I combined the signed Adam poster with a band signed poster from the merch stand into it. Not sure why they're not doing that anymore.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:23 PM   #5505
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Yea, it's often a disaster and I am to the point now where I'm not sure I even want to make the effort. I brought a poster tube to the Viejas show last year (San Diego). They would not let me in with it so I dumped it. I bought a band signed poster once inside and did my best to babysit it... to no avail. Midway through Forty-six & 2, the guy in front of me was getting into it and bumped his beer on something. Liquid went flying right onto my poster. I was livid. But the guy was genuinely apologetic and I felt bad afterwards for my initial reaction. In hindsight I realized it wasn't his fault at all. Tool should provide poster tubes for at least the signed posters. They did give out tubes for VIP at Valley View show in 2014. I combined the signed Adam poster with a band signed poster from the merch stand into it. Not sure why they're not doing that anymore.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote