View Single Post
jnation
07-26-2009, 11:42 AM

This was the first time I had seen Tool since Lollapalooza 97. Back then I remember Maynard being a real character wearing a leotard and an orphan annie wig. Nonetheless the Dallas show was absolutely amazing. Tool sounded great and the laser and lights were awesome. I did find one thing strange though. I went to go get and another beer right at the beginning of lost keys and found the beer stand was shutting down. I asked them why since it was only 9:30. They said they were shutting it down at the bands request. I found that kind of strange. All in all it was a kickass show and I will never miss a Tool show from now on.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

This was the first time I had seen Tool since Lollapalooza 97. Back then I remember Maynard being a real character wearing a leotard and an orphan annie wig. Nonetheless the Dallas show was absolutely amazing. Tool sounded great and the laser and lights were awesome. I did find one thing strange though. I went to go get and another beer right at the beginning of lost keys and found the beer stand was shutting down. I asked them why since it was only 9:30. They said they were shutting it down at the bands request. I found that kind of strange. All in all it was a kickass show and I will never miss a Tool show from now on.
OFFLINE |