View Single Post
Meblazin
07-25-2009, 09:58 PM

First of all, GREAT show! Visuals were spot on and the "upper level" view made it pretty cool. Hate that I had to pay what I did for those seats but it was well worth it.

Great venue to see TOOL. I have not been this impressed since the Aenima toor at that Bronco bowl. Security was inforcing the no recording with a passion. Some guy was attempting to record the concert on his camcorder. He didn't cover up the red light and got busted.

Maynard was pretty energetic and the rest of the guys did their part, as ususal.The Vicariuos malfunction was something I will never forget, but Maynard pulled it off pretty well with his chicken dance.

I never miss an opportunity to see TOOL when they come to town. Same setlist, for the most part, as last tour. But, WOW, what a show!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

First of all, GREAT show! Visuals were spot on and the "upper level" view made it pretty cool. Hate that I had to pay what I did for those seats but it was well worth it.

Great venue to see TOOL. I have not been this impressed since the Aenima toor at that Bronco bowl. Security was inforcing the no recording with a passion. Some guy was attempting to record the concert on his camcorder. He didn't cover up the red light and got busted.

Maynard was pretty energetic and the rest of the guys did their part, as ususal.The Vicariuos malfunction was something I will never forget, but Maynard pulled it off pretty well with his chicken dance.

I never miss an opportunity to see TOOL when they come to town. Same setlist, for the most part, as last tour. But, WOW, what a show!
OFFLINE |