View Single Post
slims999
07-25-2009, 09:51 PM

My 4th show! Wooowww! What a great show. Was good to see the same setlist lineup as 2006-07 but I wish they'd play some other stuff. I couldnt stop head banging in Rosetta Stoned - "'cause this shit never happens to me!!!" Man it was completely insane.

Early on, one of the security guards kinda walked by us (207) and said "Quit it" or something. I dunno what he was talking about, but there was a smell of weed around us. I liked it, it just wasn't us though, lol! Maybe thats what he was barking at.

Then frikin Adam's guitar goes out towards the end of Vicarious where his melodies really come in play. Maynard starting singing the melody that Adam was supposed to be playing. The tech guy runs out there and tries to fix it, meanwhile Adam acts like he's gonna slam his guitar down! Haha. Finally it gets going and Justin turns to Adam and points and laughs. Adam walked center stage and started wailing!! then came... "VICARIOUSLY I!!! Live while the whole world dies!!! Much better you than I!!

What a show, take care all!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

My 4th show! Wooowww! What a great show. Was good to see the same setlist lineup as 2006-07 but I wish they'd play some other stuff. I couldnt stop head banging in Rosetta Stoned - "'cause this shit never happens to me!!!" Man it was completely insane.

Early on, one of the security guards kinda walked by us (207) and said "Quit it" or something. I dunno what he was talking about, but there was a smell of weed around us. I liked it, it just wasn't us though, lol! Maybe thats what he was barking at.

Then frikin Adam's guitar goes out towards the end of Vicarious where his melodies really come in play. Maynard starting singing the melody that Adam was supposed to be playing. The tech guy runs out there and tries to fix it, meanwhile Adam acts like he's gonna slam his guitar down! Haha. Finally it gets going and Justin turns to Adam and points and laughs. Adam walked center stage and started wailing!! then came... "VICARIOUSLY I!!! Live while the whole world dies!!! Much better you than I!!

What a show, take care all!
OFFLINE |