View Single Post
bradster21
07-25-2009, 09:48 PM

After reading some of the reviews from the other shows, I was worried that maybe Tool had lost a step. Well, they haven't. Maybe they haven't completely shaken the rust off after a year and a half break, but this was a great show. We had some people that got their Tool cherry popped tonight.

This was my 5th time to see them and I can honestly say I didn't feel like I was being shortchanged for the experience. At the same time, this was a very similar show to the ones seen on the 10,000 days tour.

The visuals were great. The new Rosetta Stoned visuals were sweet.

Just a question: Did anyone else feel compelled to shop at Target after watching the Lateralus video? I swear I saw the Target logo in the video.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

After reading some of the reviews from the other shows, I was worried that maybe Tool had lost a step. Well, they haven't. Maybe they haven't completely shaken the rust off after a year and a half break, but this was a great show. We had some people that got their Tool cherry popped tonight.

This was my 5th time to see them and I can honestly say I didn't feel like I was being shortchanged for the experience. At the same time, this was a very similar show to the ones seen on the 10,000 days tour.

The visuals were great. The new Rosetta Stoned visuals were sweet.

Just a question: Did anyone else feel compelled to shop at Target after watching the Lateralus video? I swear I saw the Target logo in the video.
OFFLINE |