View Single Post
accecareanima
07-25-2009, 09:24 PM

My God what an amazing show, FLOOD was amazing, After the "oncore" maynard came out in his classic just shorts outfit! He must love texas because he said "thanks for being a Texan, no really" but the biggest moment of the night was Adams guitar malfunction. It wasn't that bad because Maynard did the solo with his mic and he sounded like a chicken. IT was Hilarious. Everyone keeps saying the set list was the same as 10000 days, but it wasn't they didn't play 10,000 days wings for maria, the pot, or Right in two. Hats off to Nokia they sounded great I could actually keep up with Rosetta Stoned lyrics! I LOVE THAT SONG!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

My God what an amazing show, FLOOD was amazing, After the "oncore" maynard came out in his classic just shorts outfit! He must love texas because he said "thanks for being a Texan, no really" but the biggest moment of the night was Adams guitar malfunction. It wasn't that bad because Maynard did the solo with his mic and he sounded like a chicken. IT was Hilarious. Everyone keeps saying the set list was the same as 10000 days, but it wasn't they didn't play 10,000 days wings for maria, the pot, or Right in two. Hats off to Nokia they sounded great I could actually keep up with Rosetta Stoned lyrics! I LOVE THAT SONG!
OFFLINE |