View Single Post
gcarlet
07-25-2009, 09:18 PM

4th time seeing them. Great as always. Lights were amazing. Band was amazing. Drum stuff during Lateralus was awesome. Being a drummer myself, I would love to have the chance to go back and forth with Danny on the kit. Even though he'd make me look like a TOOL. :-) The guitar malfunction during Vicarious did make this even more memorable and shows you how awesome they are to think quick on their feet, but also let's you realize that they are human too. All in all, great show! Can't wait to see them again next time.
Grand Prarie, TX (Dallas) - July 25, 2009
Old 07-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

4th time seeing them. Great as always. Lights were amazing. Band was amazing. Drum stuff during Lateralus was awesome. Being a drummer myself, I would love to have the chance to go back and forth with Danny on the kit. Even though he'd make me look like a TOOL. :-) The guitar malfunction during Vicarious did make this even more memorable and shows you how awesome they are to think quick on their feet, but also let's you realize that they are human too. All in all, great show! Can't wait to see them again next time.
Grand Prarie, TX (Dallas) - July 25, 2009
OFFLINE |