View Single Post
ArrogantBastard
07-22-2009, 05:41 AM

6th Tool show and it did not disappoint. The show was great and the guys were very energetic. The lights, lasers, images were all top notch. The only disappointment is it ended. I could have stayed another 2 hours.
I hope they add another show either here in PHX or Tucson.

The wife and I actually met Maynard last year at the Vineyard in Page Springs. Very humble and took the time to say a few words to us. What made it even more remarkable, it was our 27th wedding anniversary.
Yes, we are a couple of old geezers, but, we have been Tool fans from way back in the day and never miss a show when they are close by.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:41 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.21.09 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Arena

6th Tool show and it did not disappoint. The show was great and the guys were very energetic. The lights, lasers, images were all top notch. The only disappointment is it ended. I could have stayed another 2 hours.
I hope they add another show either here in PHX or Tucson.

The wife and I actually met Maynard last year at the Vineyard in Page Springs. Very humble and took the time to say a few words to us. What made it even more remarkable, it was our 27th wedding anniversary.
Yes, we are a couple of old geezers, but, we have been Tool fans from way back in the day and never miss a show when they are close by.
OFFLINE |