View Single Post
mattydread's Avatar mattydread
07-15-2007, 02:54 PM

This was my 2nd Tool show and they didn't disappoint. Flood and Lateralus were the highlights for me. Did anyone else see Alex Grey at the show? Supposedly he was 2 rows in front of me doing some sketches. I didn't notice him at all because I was so focused on the show. But a friend of mine a few rows over swore he was there.

Regarding the sound I think the arena is to blame, I've never been to a show there that sounded good. It was way too loud, even with earplugs my ears are still ringing today.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

This was my 2nd Tool show and they didn't disappoint. Flood and Lateralus were the highlights for me. Did anyone else see Alex Grey at the show? Supposedly he was 2 rows in front of me doing some sketches. I didn't notice him at all because I was so focused on the show. But a friend of mine a few rows over swore he was there.

Regarding the sound I think the arena is to blame, I've never been to a show there that sounded good. It was way too loud, even with earplugs my ears are still ringing today.
OFFLINE |