View Single Post
spiral2spiral's Avatar spiral2spiral
01-26-2011, 02:20 PM

NJM's is the correct set, (and with the Orion jam during the extended Lateralus)

Justin seemed in great spirits tonight. He seems to really be enjoying this tour.
MJK was a bit flat at times as he has been thus far on this tour. Very noticable during Schism. Not a big deal though.

And even I thought the Aussie flags at the end were a nice touch, surprisingly because I'm usually very wary of OTT jingoism and nationalism... Seems heartfelt though.

8/10. Not the best Tool show I've seen, not the worst. Very solid. Still think they're not a band suited to BDO but do the very best to make it work.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.26.11 - Big Day Out - Sydney

NJM's is the correct set, (and with the Orion jam during the extended Lateralus)

Justin seemed in great spirits tonight. He seems to really be enjoying this tour.
MJK was a bit flat at times as he has been thus far on this tour. Very noticable during Schism. Not a big deal though.

And even I thought the Aussie flags at the end were a nice touch, surprisingly because I'm usually very wary of OTT jingoism and nationalism... Seems heartfelt though.

8/10. Not the best Tool show I've seen, not the worst. Very solid. Still think they're not a band suited to BDO but do the very best to make it work.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote