3. Forty-Six & 2
4. Schism (doubletime)
5. Lost Keys
6. Rosetta Stoned
7. Flood
-intermission/break-
8. Wings for Marie (Pt 1)
9. 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
10. Lateralus (with 8 minute drum duel between Danny and Coady from Big Business)
11. Vicarious
End = 11:23 (fuck numerology, that stuff never gives up)

I skipped descriptions of the intros/segues because it's still a blur right now, but I'll add that later.

They definitely trimmed "The Pot" off the setlist because of time issues. Typically, they have to end the show by 11:30 due to venue regulations. It's all good though because it's Tool. Sure, we all want our favorite songs, but I'm grateful for what I got. Hell, they played three of my least favorite tracks but it was still the best fucking show I've ever seen.

Nothing to say except what's already been covered. The songs were spot-on, the teases really fucked with me, the segues were enjoyable as always, stage antics were pretty off-the-wall.

One thing that did stand out was the 8 minute long drum duel between Danny and Coady. Quite simply, it was the best version of "Lateralus" I have ever seen/heard. Coady is a BEAST and watching him tear it up under all the TP was hysterical. The rest of Big Business was on cowbell or tambourines or something. Nice little guitar additions too during the battle. Coady stuck around for the rest of the "Lateralus" so I am convinced that this was the most epic version EVER. People (Big Biz) dicked around behind the projection screens, so that was fun too. "Lateralus" is far from my favorite Tool song, but it was far and away the highlight of the night.

Anyway, entertaining night for sure. Big Business rocked the house (I missed their first song though, damn). I'm pretty sure that was Adam and Justin pouring 10 pounds of popcorns all over Coady during Big Biz's set. It was muggy as balls, it didn't rain a drop, and I got out of there in a snap because I parked 50 feet from the Parkway entrance ramp (not to rub it in.) Great ending to the tour, thanks again Tool.

DTA = don't trust anyone
Old 07-19-2007, 10:24 AM   #29
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 47
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Start = 9:22 pm
1. Jambi
2. Stinkfist (OTRM)
3. Forty-Six & 2
4. Schism (doubletime)
5. Lost Keys
6. Rosetta Stoned
7. Flood
-intermission/break-
8. Wings for Marie (Pt 1)
9. 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
10. Lateralus (with 8 minute drum duel between Danny and Coady from Big Business)
11. Vicarious
End = 11:23 (fuck numerology, that stuff never gives up)

I skipped descriptions of the intros/segues because it's still a blur right now, but I'll add that later.

They definitely trimmed "The Pot" off the setlist because of time issues. Typically, they have to end the show by 11:30 due to venue regulations. It's all good though because it's Tool. Sure, we all want our favorite songs, but I'm grateful for what I got. Hell, they played three of my least favorite tracks but it was still the best fucking show I've ever seen.

Nothing to say except what's already been covered. The songs were spot-on, the teases really fucked with me, the segues were enjoyable as always, stage antics were pretty off-the-wall.

One thing that did stand out was the 8 minute long drum duel between Danny and Coady. Quite simply, it was the best version of "Lateralus" I have ever seen/heard. Coady is a BEAST and watching him tear it up under all the TP was hysterical. The rest of Big Business was on cowbell or tambourines or something. Nice little guitar additions too during the battle. Coady stuck around for the rest of the "Lateralus" so I am convinced that this was the most epic version EVER. People (Big Biz) dicked around behind the projection screens, so that was fun too. "Lateralus" is far from my favorite Tool song, but it was far and away the highlight of the night.

Anyway, entertaining night for sure. Big Business rocked the house (I missed their first song though, damn). I'm pretty sure that was Adam and Justin pouring 10 pounds of popcorns all over Coady during Big Biz's set. It was muggy as balls, it didn't rain a drop, and I got out of there in a snap because I parked 50 feet from the Parkway entrance ramp (not to rub it in.) Great ending to the tour, thanks again Tool.

DTA = don't trust anyone
OFFLINE |