View Single Post
MiniTool's Avatar MiniTool
07-19-2007, 08:50 AM

I was in section 102 row B!!!!!!! and then moved up to row A. Yes. FRONT ROW. It was insane! Thank you ToolArmy. And a big hello to Sheva420- Dan and Debbie, if you're reading this, you guys rock! Everyone around me was really cool and very into the show and all obviously huge fans.

Just being so close and seeing everything was just unreal. I couldnt keep my eyes off of Maynard, so I feel like everyone has different views of the show. During the Lateralus drum-off when Maynard started reading a book, he was showing it to Adam, and I didn't even see the part where Justin was drinking beer!!

I have to say, its my 4th show and I don't think it was the best set list. I missed the Pot and Aenema, and would have loved to hear Pushit, the Patient, or Parabola....or Sober. Or more songs period, but I heard from the security guard in the front row that the reason they left songs out was because they started about 20 mins late. BUT...being that close, seeing all that I did, and just absorbing...it made up for everything. Best.show.ever!

If you saw me, I was the girl (in the front row...haha) with the white tank top, cargo's and the long dark hair rocking out with a girlfriend of mine-also dark hair.

I love Tool and I love the fans bc everyone is just so awesome. I was also able to snap a few good pics from my phone (being a girl in the front row helps...the security is always nice) and I didn't get in trouble for it. If anyone wants to see, shoot me a PM.
PNC - 7/18- FRONT ROW BABY!!!!!!!
www.myspace.com/lipstick21
Old 07-19-2007, 08:50 AM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

I was in section 102 row B!!!!!!! and then moved up to row A. Yes. FRONT ROW. It was insane! Thank you ToolArmy. And a big hello to Sheva420- Dan and Debbie, if you're reading this, you guys rock! Everyone around me was really cool and very into the show and all obviously huge fans.

Just being so close and seeing everything was just unreal. I couldnt keep my eyes off of Maynard, so I feel like everyone has different views of the show. During the Lateralus drum-off when Maynard started reading a book, he was showing it to Adam, and I didn't even see the part where Justin was drinking beer!!

I have to say, its my 4th show and I don't think it was the best set list. I missed the Pot and Aenema, and would have loved to hear Pushit, the Patient, or Parabola....or Sober. Or more songs period, but I heard from the security guard in the front row that the reason they left songs out was because they started about 20 mins late. BUT...being that close, seeing all that I did, and just absorbing...it made up for everything. Best.show.ever!

If you saw me, I was the girl (in the front row...haha) with the white tank top, cargo's and the long dark hair rocking out with a girlfriend of mine-also dark hair.

I love Tool and I love the fans bc everyone is just so awesome. I was also able to snap a few good pics from my phone (being a girl in the front row helps...the security is always nice) and I didn't get in trouble for it. If anyone wants to see, shoot me a PM.
PNC - 7/18- FRONT ROW BABY!!!!!!!
www.myspace.com/lipstick21
OFFLINE |