Stinkfist (Ext.)
46 & 2
Schism (Ext.)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)
Lateralus (Ext. w/ Cody of Big Business)
Vicarious

My seat was in section 402, row U. PNC Arts Center is a very nice venue. They have tons of available parking (although a long walk), and there's not a bad seat in the place. The venue sounds really good too, even far back from the stage. Besides in the beginning where I got a warning for using my phone, security was not bad at all. It actually seemed worse in Reading.

I was pretty far away from the stage, but it allowed me to get the full effect of the visualizations. Speaking of which, they were AMAZING. You do not get to see the light show if you are close up. From where I was sitting it was perfect. I loved the whole fire theme to Jambi, the visualizations during Rosetta Stoned might have been the best, and (obviously) the theme of water for Flood was beyond amazing. The light show became mind blowing during Wings for Marie and stayed that way until the end of Vicarious.

I was kind of pissed that they didn't change the set list AT ALL from Reading, PA. I was hoping for some different songs, like The Pot/Right in Two. If not a varied set list, why not give us something special since it's the last USA show?

The music was amazing, as always. Every song was played to perfection. All four band members truly rocked out tonight. You could tell they were having fun. All the extended songs stuck out, they were amazing.

I also loved Big Business as the opening act, they are loud and play hard, and Cody is unreal. Yet again they asked everyone to BOO after their last song, we weren't booing them off the stage...pay attention next time.

Maynard wasn't too chatty, but it's all good. He said (yet again) that they'll see us soon...and i'll hold him to that.

Last edited by MadMax; 07-19-2007 at 08:31 AM..
Old 07-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Setlist (same as Reading):
Jambi
Stinkfist (Ext.)
46 & 2
Schism (Ext.)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)
Lateralus (Ext. w/ Cody of Big Business)
Vicarious

My seat was in section 402, row U. PNC Arts Center is a very nice venue. They have tons of available parking (although a long walk), and there's not a bad seat in the place. The venue sounds really good too, even far back from the stage. Besides in the beginning where I got a warning for using my phone, security was not bad at all. It actually seemed worse in Reading.

I was pretty far away from the stage, but it allowed me to get the full effect of the visualizations. Speaking of which, they were AMAZING. You do not get to see the light show if you are close up. From where I was sitting it was perfect. I loved the whole fire theme to Jambi, the visualizations during Rosetta Stoned might have been the best, and (obviously) the theme of water for Flood was beyond amazing. The light show became mind blowing during Wings for Marie and stayed that way until the end of Vicarious.

I was kind of pissed that they didn't change the set list AT ALL from Reading, PA. I was hoping for some different songs, like The Pot/Right in Two. If not a varied set list, why not give us something special since it's the last USA show?

The music was amazing, as always. Every song was played to perfection. All four band members truly rocked out tonight. You could tell they were having fun. All the extended songs stuck out, they were amazing.

I also loved Big Business as the opening act, they are loud and play hard, and Cody is unreal. Yet again they asked everyone to BOO after their last song, we weren't booing them off the stage...pay attention next time.

Maynard wasn't too chatty, but it's all good. He said (yet again) that they'll see us soon...and i'll hold him to that.

Last edited by MadMax; 07-19-2007 at 08:31 AM..
OFFLINE |