View Single Post
time bomb
07-19-2007, 08:07 AM

Big Business was awesome, and as for all the booing, the lead singer asked for the crowd to boo him before they started their final song.

Tool sounded loud and clear the whole night, then again I'm sure it helped to be sitting right next to the sound board. Flood was sick, although I had hoped for something different. The Lateralus break down was fucking nuts, and Codey rocked the house.

Anyone else see Danny walk up to the soundboard during Big Business' set? I saw a few other guys go up to him, but for the most part no one else noticed.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:07 AM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Big Business was awesome, and as for all the booing, the lead singer asked for the crowd to boo him before they started their final song.

Tool sounded loud and clear the whole night, then again I'm sure it helped to be sitting right next to the sound board. Flood was sick, although I had hoped for something different. The Lateralus break down was fucking nuts, and Codey rocked the house.

Anyone else see Danny walk up to the soundboard during Big Business' set? I saw a few other guys go up to him, but for the most part no one else noticed.
OFFLINE |