View Single Post
SchismEleven's Avatar SchismEleven
07-19-2007, 07:59 AM

Yea I understand why complaining about PNC, sound was good (I was behind th sound board) but I think Camden was louder and vocals were clearer.

PNC was a zoo for parkign too, because people guarding traffic were not as noticeable as peopel trying to scalp tickets, plus it took me 1 1/2 hours to get from the Outerbridge to the arena, then a 20 minute wait to get in through a tiny gate, where a drunk security guard says take everything out of their pockets, without a search. I could have had a sharp weapon but he never patted or looked what was in my hands. It seemed like he was just checking out a few young girls (wierdo). I really thought I was going to miss the first song because of the security.

Also when I was racing to get seats I had to cut through a huge line of people waiting for a $8 beer. I loved Camden because the Tweeter Center was very open and people were much nicer and it was very quick to get in and out of that arena (unlike PNC).

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
Old 07-19-2007, 07:59 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Yea I understand why complaining about PNC, sound was good (I was behind th sound board) but I think Camden was louder and vocals were clearer.

PNC was a zoo for parkign too, because people guarding traffic were not as noticeable as peopel trying to scalp tickets, plus it took me 1 1/2 hours to get from the Outerbridge to the arena, then a 20 minute wait to get in through a tiny gate, where a drunk security guard says take everything out of their pockets, without a search. I could have had a sharp weapon but he never patted or looked what was in my hands. It seemed like he was just checking out a few young girls (wierdo). I really thought I was going to miss the first song because of the security.

Also when I was racing to get seats I had to cut through a huge line of people waiting for a $8 beer. I loved Camden because the Tweeter Center was very open and people were much nicer and it was very quick to get in and out of that arena (unlike PNC).

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
OFFLINE |