View Single Post
evileagle
07-19-2007, 07:20 AM

I was in section 103 row U...got it through TA. This was show number eight for me...
The show was amazing and the drum showdown with Cody from Big Biz was the highlight...The crowd was more of the big hair and guido types but plenty to laugh at.
There was guy in front of me who talked the entire time with his back to the the band...I could not understand why he even came...just a big bald annoyance.
There was this security lady who was policing our section and she was a real pain...always with the light and the stern looks...
I cannot wait to they come back...hopefully they do the garden next time.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

I was in section 103 row U...got it through TA. This was show number eight for me...
The show was amazing and the drum showdown with Cody from Big Biz was the highlight...The crowd was more of the big hair and guido types but plenty to laugh at.
There was guy in front of me who talked the entire time with his back to the the band...I could not understand why he even came...just a big bald annoyance.
There was this security lady who was policing our section and she was a real pain...always with the light and the stern looks...
I cannot wait to they come back...hopefully they do the garden next time.
OFFLINE |